(IS) Interserver Webhosting and VPS
<html><a href=“https://www.jdoqocy.com/click-285726-11337760” target=“_blank”>
<img src=“https://www.ftjcfx.com/image-285726-11337760” width=“728” height=“90” alt=“” border=“0”/></a></html>
<html><a href=“https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-1205615-11146127” target=“_blank”>Managed VPS Platform. Phone Support. Prices starting at $6.00 per month</a><img src=“https://www.ftjcfx.com/image-1205615-11146127” width=“1” height=“1” border=“0”/></html>
InterServer.net has been providing the same services since 1999! Although the technology has changed from the time we first opened in 1999. Our core principals of quality service and support have remained the same. Over the years our company has expanded its product offerings to include dedicated servers, colocation and other managed services. As a technology and product innovator, Interserver is able to provide its innumerable customers with innovative products and services designed to complement their existing businesses. We serve customers ranging from individual freelancers to Fortune 500 companies in many countries. Over the years, Interserver has built a solid reputation for our commitment to security, reliability, technical expertise all while providing outstanding customer support. We aim to treat our clients well, and strive to provide around-the-clock service, comprehensive resources, and all the tools needed to run your business.
8 Things You Need to Know About Web Hosting Before You Buy
If you want to run your own website, you are going to need to have a server where all the files for the site can be stored. While it is technically possible to host your own website on your own computer or server, that is far from reliable and will require some very specialized knowledge. This is why the vast majority of websites today are hosted on servers run by a company that specializes in web hosting, such as InterServer.
Even if you know the basics about what web hosting is, there are some things you will want to understand before you sign up for an account. On this page, we introduce you to a number of the most important topics and concepts you should understand when shopping for hosting.
- What are the Available Price Points? It doesn’t matter if you want to run a small personal blog or a large site for a global corporation, price is always going to be a factor. No matter where you host your site, you will have a range of different price points to choose from with the lowest cost options being for the entry-level hosting and more expensive options for sites that require the best. One thing to know about the price of hosting is that when you are working with a good company like InterServer, inexpensive does not mean cheap. Our lowest-cost hosting packages offer excellent services that are perfect for many blogs and small business sites. There is no reason to pay extra for hosting features that you don’t need! If you aren’t sure which level of hosting your site requires, make sure to get in touch with our sales team and we can help you decide.
- List of Features Available You can always browse through the list of features that are included with each web hosting package. Understanding what each type of hosting has available is the best way to determine which one is right for you. When looking over the list of features at each level, make sure you know what the various terms mean so you know how they will impact your hosting experience. Most terms can be easily looked up online, or if you prefer, you can always reach out to our technical support team for a clear explanation.
- Customer Support Speaking of support, you want to make sure that you can always get in touch with the customer support team of the hosting company you partner with. If you find that your website is having problems over the weekend or at night, the last thing you want is to have to wait until Monday morning to get help. InterServer offers quality customer support 24/7/365.
- Types of Hosting Do you know what type of hosting you need? There are many options including shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), dedicated servers, and cloud hosting. In general, the prices will go up as you enter into more advanced types of hosting, but that is not always the case. Sometimes you will need a VPS hosting package, for example, but without a lot of extra features, in which case the price could be lower than a premium shared hosting package. Though this is not that common.
- Is the Hosting Secure? In today’s world where hackers and other bad actors are constantly trying to collect data and infect systems, security is more important than ever. You rely on your hosting company to ensure your site is safe and secure at all times. Here at InterServer, we have advanced security software in place as well as firewalls and other systems to keep your sites safe.
- Uptime Guarantee and Historical Performance Most hosting companies today offer some type of uptime guarantee to their customers. The important thing, however, is to know that the hosting company is doing everything possible to keep their systems online and in service at all times so your site never has an unexpected outage. InterServer strives for 100% uptime by using commercial-grade hardware, redundant systems, and much more.
- Limits to Traffic Levels Many people are surprised to learn that the average personal blog or small business website does not really use that much bandwidth. Even if you don’t think your site will get near the monthly bandwidth limits that are in place for your hosting, however, you will want to know how much you can use without being charged extra.
- The reputation of the Hosting Company One of the most important things you will want to look at before choosing which hosting company to work with is its reputation. Here at InterServer, we have been providing world-class hosting solutions for years and have earned an excellent reputation for quality and service. We invite you to research more about our company, and we believe what you find will give you confidence that we are the right company for you.
<html><a href=“https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-285726-11146127” target=“_blank”>Managed VPS Platform. Phone Support. Prices starting at $6.00 per month</a><img src=“https://www.tqlkg.com/image-285726-11146127” width=“1” height=“1” border=“0”/></html>